Skip to main content

Westray - Season 1, Episode 10

"Okay but mom, biology makes no sense."
"It is literally the easiest subject."

Geo was a huge part of Aaron's life. He loved him to bits because he looked like the woman he loved. 


[hanging out]

"Hey, Bring you and your sister and meet me at the Von Castle."
"Alright, we will be on the way."

"Daddy!"
"Princess!"


"Idk about this sis, this is suppose to be hot asf."
"Watch the language Jason."
"It isn't that hot guys seriously."
"Don't let the only girl take us down."

Katie was still the only one that won the challenge

"This place is so beautiful! We should move here when we move out of moms house."
"Deal!"

"Hey kids, do you mind if I ask you a couple questions?"
"Uh sure?"
[ask question about cassandra]

[gushes about a boy she likes]

"Wuv you daddy"
"I love you too buddy."



Gerard Landgraab - Master Actor - Bad cook, Loveable

"Papa, read to me!"
"One second little dude."

"I want another baby..."
[fake excitement] "No"

Katie was really good with her little brother. She was often with him and teaching him everything she knows. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Westray - Season 1, Episode 11

"Hey Katie! Over here, I wanted you to meet Tierra. She is super dope." "Hey" "Heyy" Darling nervously opens her email. She knew she had the email in here that would tell her if she had been accepted. Her mouse hovers over it to open it but her phone ringing distracts her.  Darling picks it up to her friend's loud voice. "Meet me at the park in 20 minutes!" The girls play catch up about the last few months and Darling tells her best friend her fear of not being accepted. "Oh crazy of course they will accept you!" "Hey baby, you seem down. What's wrong?" "I'm just nervous." "I know how to fit that" [woohoo] [yelling] "Darling! Can you pick me up?" [waking up] "Wha-" "Im so drunk and I can't come home like this. Pick me up." Darling climbs out of bed and heads to the bluffs to pick up her best friend. As s

Westray - Season 1, Episode 15

Dorothy Munch was born ♥ Karter heads back to the gym trying his best to stay in shape. He sees Tierra in there Miss Popular. He had a huge crush on her but he was too chicken shit to tell her.  Gunther starts teaching Dorothy early. She didn't like it much but she sat there and learned.  Dorothy Munch - Independent  "I'm trying to practice.. Can you not?" [squealing] Rohan Elderberry, boyfriend of Tierra Shaw, has a very hard home life. His abusive criminal father made his life very hard.  Rohan - Academetic / Loner, Perfectionist  Braydon - Musical Genius / Cat person, Sporty, Goofball Braydon's kitty. Every evil person needs an evil cat lol. Rohan has his birthday and becomes a young adult.  He wants to go to college but his dad was making it very very hard.  "Hey baby, meet me at the Von Estate?" "Of course I can meet you there baby. 40 minutes?" "Yeah sure.&

Westray - Season 1, Episode 13

"Mom, I'm tired of Gunther trying to tell me what to do. He's not my dad." [rolls eyes] "You move that piece in an L shape." "Can I sit here and play with you?" "YEAH! I think I've seen you in school right?" "Yeah." The two became fast friends All to soon it was Gunthers adult birther. Karter was there only because his mom was making him. Urg, how did they find us? "I can't right now mom, I'm busy" "You do know it is the middle of the school day right? Brytani's sister comes over for a visit. She was often over her friends house.  "Baby, I'm pregnant again." "Again?" I can't wait to be a father with you again. Karter starts working out to hopefully get a bit more buff.  He spots T and her dad at the gym He also runs into his crush. They hang out for a bit and grab a coffee from the cafe