Skip to main content

Westray - Season 1, Episode 5

"Scoot! Get off my counter while I'm cooking."
Meow!!!

[babble]
"Yeah tiny dude, definitely"

"Malcolm I care for you a lot but listen, You are leaving HS and I just don't think we have much in common."
"I agree. Hopefully we can stay friends?"
"Definitely."
[kiss]


Alfie can't say he is too upset his little girl is back to being single again. The Malcolm boy was nice enough but he didn't think he was as ready for his daughter to date as he thought. 
They spend the morning catching a cowplant. 

On the way home, one of the popular boys from school stops Tierra to tell her how good she has been looking lately. 


"Did you hear they called the CSI for the murder of Cassandra."
"Oh they don't know it was murder.. they haven't found a body yet."
[listening hard asf]
"I mean, do you know who her mother is? That child was wild."

"And thats why we plant a cowplant every year."
[bored]

[text incoming from mom]
"GET RID OF THE URN ASAP"
This lady is insane...

With Summer over and Junior year now started Tierra and her co-worker and classmate ask her on a date. She accepts ASAP 

"Hey T, thanks for meeting me."
[swoons]

"Listen, I really like you. Like A LOT. I've actually had my eye on you for a while and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to start dating?"
"OHMYGODYESITHOUGHTYOUWOULDNEVERASK"
"Breathe T."
[Big breathe in]

The twins have a play date and I stan


T and her boyfriend have been dating for 3 months now and Tierra is in love. ♥

"T"
[looks over too fast and falls off bike] "Shit"
"Oh shit, Are you okay?"
"Yeah yeah, I'm great. Wassup?"
"I heard you and Rohan are together together now?"
"Yeahhhhh."

"Just.. Be careful okay? Hes a great guy but he was a bit of a ladies man before you."
"People change.."
"Not that fast."

After there talk Tierras best guy friend comes over to the house and finally meets her family. 
"Oh your the boy Tierra goes on and on about."
[uncomfortable] "Uh No Sir. I think you are mistaken me for her boyfriend."
"Nah I met that skinny fuck. I'm talking about you."
[blushes]

Rohan comes over later that night though after calling his girlfriend in tears. His home life was horrible and he often spent the night at Tierras parents house because his dad was abusive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Westray - Season 1, Episode 15

Dorothy Munch was born ♥ Karter heads back to the gym trying his best to stay in shape. He sees Tierra in there Miss Popular. He had a huge crush on her but he was too chicken shit to tell her.  Gunther starts teaching Dorothy early. She didn't like it much but she sat there and learned.  Dorothy Munch - Independent  "I'm trying to practice.. Can you not?" [squealing] Rohan Elderberry, boyfriend of Tierra Shaw, has a very hard home life. His abusive criminal father made his life very hard.  Rohan - Academetic / Loner, Perfectionist  Braydon - Musical Genius / Cat person, Sporty, Goofball Braydon's kitty. Every evil person needs an evil cat lol. Rohan has his birthday and becomes a young adult.  He wants to go to college but his dad was making it very very hard.  "Hey baby, meet me at the Von Estate?" "Of course I can meet you there baby. 40 minutes?" "Yeah sure.&

Westray - Season 1, Episode 2

"Baby, I need a moment of your time." "Yes my queen." "Well, I'm pregnant..." [excited] Tierra was a well behaved child but Goddess and Alfie worried how much time they would have to dedicate to their eldest now that another baby was on the way. Not to be forgotten, Dawn the kitty. She was very loved by all.  Even when she was being distracting. Goddess decides to tell her daughter the good news of having a baby but something was off with Tierra.  The bullying at school was getting worst and Tierra locks herself in the bathroom and cries for a few minutes. [meows loudly] "Kitty, quiet." [meows again, louder] sigh Goddess text her husband to go talk to their daughter. Tierra had always opened up to her dad more then she ever did her.  "TT, come take a walk with me." After there long walk, Tierra had told him everything that had been happening at school and Alfie promi

Westray - Season 1, Episode 11

"Hey Katie! Over here, I wanted you to meet Tierra. She is super dope." "Hey" "Heyy" Darling nervously opens her email. She knew she had the email in here that would tell her if she had been accepted. Her mouse hovers over it to open it but her phone ringing distracts her.  Darling picks it up to her friend's loud voice. "Meet me at the park in 20 minutes!" The girls play catch up about the last few months and Darling tells her best friend her fear of not being accepted. "Oh crazy of course they will accept you!" "Hey baby, you seem down. What's wrong?" "I'm just nervous." "I know how to fit that" [woohoo] [yelling] "Darling! Can you pick me up?" [waking up] "Wha-" "Im so drunk and I can't come home like this. Pick me up." Darling climbs out of bed and heads to the bluffs to pick up her best friend. As s