Skip to main content

Westray - Season 2, Episode 2

"Of course I'll be there! We can celebrate our birthday together this year!"

"Everyone the two knew showed up to the party but the one Duane and Tierra were most excited about was Darling. They hardly saw her, especially now that she had college, a fiancee and a baby on the way.

The friends catch up an Duane tells Tierra how afraid he is to be a young adult now. 

Here goes nothing

After the party, Tierra headed back home and did her last round of goodbyes. Her things were packed and she was finally a young adult. 
***

 Now moved into her boyfriend and his uncles house Tierra had never been more excited. After 2 years of dating she couldn't believe they had made it this far. 
"Can you believe we've been together for 2 years baby?"
"I know right! 2 years with my best friend and the love of my life."


Back over to Windenburg, Maaike was doing everything she could to get her name out there, even performing at cafes. 

All her hardwork was paying off finally. 

Maaike really knew she was making it when Jude Ward came to watch and listen to her sing. 

"Girl, your voice is gorgeous.. You should try out at this talent show."
"I think I'm a bit too famous for a talent show but we can hang out."
[eye roll]

For some reason though, Lilly was in a horrible mood and Maaike couldn't understand why..

Even though Tierra had only been away from home for a couple weeks, she still missed her dad and they often hung out. Alfie trys out some comedy he had been working on, he called it dad jokes. Tierra came out to support him. 

Not everything was going well at the lounge. 
"Why are you over reacting over everything Lil?"
"OVER REACTING? I'LL SHOW YOU OVER REACTING."
[throws drink]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Westray - Season 1, Episode 15

Dorothy Munch was born ♥ Karter heads back to the gym trying his best to stay in shape. He sees Tierra in there Miss Popular. He had a huge crush on her but he was too chicken shit to tell her.  Gunther starts teaching Dorothy early. She didn't like it much but she sat there and learned.  Dorothy Munch - Independent  "I'm trying to practice.. Can you not?" [squealing] Rohan Elderberry, boyfriend of Tierra Shaw, has a very hard home life. His abusive criminal father made his life very hard.  Rohan - Academetic / Loner, Perfectionist  Braydon - Musical Genius / Cat person, Sporty, Goofball Braydon's kitty. Every evil person needs an evil cat lol. Rohan has his birthday and becomes a young adult.  He wants to go to college but his dad was making it very very hard.  "Hey baby, meet me at the Von Estate?" "Of course I can meet you there baby. 40 minutes?" "Yeah sure.&

Westray - Season 1, Episode 11

"Hey Katie! Over here, I wanted you to meet Tierra. She is super dope." "Hey" "Heyy" Darling nervously opens her email. She knew she had the email in here that would tell her if she had been accepted. Her mouse hovers over it to open it but her phone ringing distracts her.  Darling picks it up to her friend's loud voice. "Meet me at the park in 20 minutes!" The girls play catch up about the last few months and Darling tells her best friend her fear of not being accepted. "Oh crazy of course they will accept you!" "Hey baby, you seem down. What's wrong?" "I'm just nervous." "I know how to fit that" [woohoo] [yelling] "Darling! Can you pick me up?" [waking up] "Wha-" "Im so drunk and I can't come home like this. Pick me up." Darling climbs out of bed and heads to the bluffs to pick up her best friend. As s

Westray - Season 1, Episode 13

"Mom, I'm tired of Gunther trying to tell me what to do. He's not my dad." [rolls eyes] "You move that piece in an L shape." "Can I sit here and play with you?" "YEAH! I think I've seen you in school right?" "Yeah." The two became fast friends All to soon it was Gunthers adult birther. Karter was there only because his mom was making him. Urg, how did they find us? "I can't right now mom, I'm busy" "You do know it is the middle of the school day right? Brytani's sister comes over for a visit. She was often over her friends house.  "Baby, I'm pregnant again." "Again?" I can't wait to be a father with you again. Karter starts working out to hopefully get a bit more buff.  He spots T and her dad at the gym He also runs into his crush. They hang out for a bit and grab a coffee from the cafe